Thursday, May 12, 2011

GRADES

Something very strange happened to the grade reporting for this class.  Apparently on Tuesday while I was entering my grades, the grade-report system decided that this class was clearly a figment of my imagination and deleted everything I entered (and the link to the class itself).  I didn't realize this until yesterday when students began to ask me about their (lack of) grades.  So at 7 pm last night, I emailed the registrar's office.  I heard from the RO this morning at 8 am and immediately resubmitted my grades via fax.

  • How soon will your grade appear on your record?  Fairly soon, I hope.  
  • How/why did this happen?  I dunno.  
  • How is this different from having a dog eat my homework?  Well, it really happened and it's unprecedented in my experience with this system.  
My apologies to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment